Penelope Isles are centred around siblings Jack and Lily Wolter, originally from the Isle of Man, and for several years now based in Brighton.
Their debut album Until the Tide Creeps In was produced by the band at the Bella Union studios in London and Brighton. They create dynamic blissed-out moments soaked in fuzz-noise waves – their songs fragile yet ferocious. Indie-psych currents and lustrous melodies blend with the siblings’ voices.
To support the release they played over 150 shows all over the world, including 100 shows in 2019 alone and three tours in the USA. They’ve hit the road with The Flaming Lips, Wallows and The Magic Numbers. Loved by fans, DJs, tour mates and writers, this debut marks them out as one of the most exciting UK bands of the last few years.
Penelope Isles Tickets
Sorry, there are no tickets for Penelope Isles in Liverpool available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - Penelope Isles in Liverpool tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for Penelope Isles in Liverpool.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.