Led by multi-instrumentalist and producer Joseph Mount, Metronomy grew from a scrappy, lo-fi side project into one of the more creative acts mixing rock and electronic music. Drawing on influences ranging from and to and , Mount established Metronomy as an equally catchy and off-kilter act with 2006's Pip Paine (Pay the £5000 You Owe). The project's later albums, such as 2011's Mercury Prize-nominated The English Riviera, were smoother and more sophisticated, but still incorporated unexpected elements that ranged from the Motown and blue-eyed soul homages of 2014's Love Letters to the retro-futurism of 2019's Metronomy Forever.
Sorry, there are no tickets for Metronomy in Liverpool available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - Metronomy in Liverpool tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for Metronomy in Liverpool.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.