Henry Priestman and John Reilly
Henry Priestman (who wrote hits for The Christians in the 80’s and Yachts’ songs in the 70's) reinvented himself as a singer-songwriter, releasing his debut solo album Chronicles of Modern Life in 2009 to critical acclaim and BBC Radio 2 airplay.
In 2018, Henry released a joint album with his guitarist Les Glover called Six of One and Half a Dozen of the Other. Onstage Henry mixs poignancy, chaos, laughter & tears in equal measures.
Liverpool born singer-songwriter John Reilly has had airplay on BBC Radio 2 and radio stations around the world. He has sold 250,000 records both with his band Boy on a Dolphin and in his solo career.
Playing songs from his three solo albums plus Boy on a Dolphin favourites, Reilly's live shows are an intimate and spiritual experience not to be missed.
Henry Priestman and John Reilly Tickets
Sorry, there are no tickets for Henry Priestman and John Reilly in Liverpool available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - Henry Priestman and John Reilly in Liverpool tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for Henry Priestman and John Reilly in Liverpool.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.