Emma Dennis-Edward's multi award-winning play tells the story seventeen-year-old Angelique, who's forced to navigate the care system after her mum's imprisonment. Part poetry, part play, Funeral Flowers is a "funny, fearless and heart-breaking" (Lyn Gardner) show about a young woman who dreams of being a florist.
Inspired by the remarkable story of Tottenham community leader and businesswoman Gina Moffatt, who created her own floristry business whilst incarcerated at HMP Holloway.
Winner of the Filipa Bragança for Best Solo Performance 2018. Winner of a Scotsman Fringe First Award 2018.
Funeral Flowers Tickets
Sorry, there are no tickets for Funeral Flowers in Liverpool available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - Funeral Flowers in Liverpool tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for Funeral Flowers in Liverpool.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.