Thrillingly taut South London based four-peice, Dry Cleaning, channel ambitious post-punk and complex new wave pop with a side order of low slung Americana, with Florence Shaw's spoken vocals tightly intertwined with the band's restless instrumentals.
Their debut album, New Long Leg is a kaleidoscope of images pieced together, where the everyday collides with the profound in lyrics preoccupied by themes like dissociation, escapism, daydreaming, complicated feelings of love, anger, revenge, anxiety, the kitchen, lethargy, forgetfulness, and survival.
Dry Cleaning Tickets
Sorry, there are no tickets for Dry Cleaning in Liverpool available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - Dry Cleaning in Liverpool tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for Dry Cleaning in Liverpool.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.