Ladyfriends - A Period Drama
A high-octane romp through love letters, third dates, and lesbian period dramas – via the (probably) true stories of Annie Kenney and Christabel Pankhurst. Rammed with live music and film, it digs up real-life queer history to ask the age-old question: "are we dating, or are we just really good friends?"
Annie and Christabel are dating. Historians dispute this on the grounds of 'inaccuracies' and 'lack of scholastic rigour' and 'the over-interpretation of the fact that women shared bedrooms'.
Ladyfriends - A Period Drama Tickets
Sorry, there are no tickets for Ladyfriends - A Period Drama in Liverpool available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - Ladyfriends - A Period Drama in Liverpool tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for Ladyfriends - A Period Drama in Liverpool.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.