Vardy v Rooney: The Wagatha Christie Trial
Edited from seven sensational days of High Court transcripts, witness the well publicised case of footballer's wives, Rebekah Vardy v Coleen Rooney, unfold in their own words in this comedy play which was awarded the 2023 Critics' Pick by Sunday Times and Evening Standard.
Grab a seat for the real-life courtroom drama that gripped the nation.
A story stranger than fiction that blurs the boundaries of tabloid scoop, court case and soap opera, this trial explores privacy and celebrity in modern Britain whilst asking who is Davy Jones and where exactly is his locker?
While the country was captivated, only a handful of people witnessed what happened behind closed doors.
Now you can too.
Watch our "In Conversation with Lucy May Barker" video who plays Rebekah Vardy.
Vardy v Rooney: The Wagatha Christie Trial Tickets
Sorry, there are no tickets for Vardy v Rooney: The Wagatha Christie Trial in Liverpool available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - Vardy v Rooney: The Wagatha Christie Trial in Liverpool tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for Vardy v Rooney: The Wagatha Christie Trial in Liverpool.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.